DAPM RV Dental College is committed to providing comprehensive and quality dental care to the general public. The institution houses a dental hospital within the institution wherein excellent dental treatment is provided to all.
The highly experienced faculty of the institution strive to fulfil our vision of providing “patient centred service” . They aim not only to diagnose and treat diseases which effect the oral cavity but also to prevent and educate patients and their families regarding oral healthcare in general.
- Dental X ray, OPG, CBCT
- Dental fillings
- Root canal treatment
- Extraction of teeth
- Treatment of gum diseases
- Scaling /cleaning of teeth
- Full dentures, partial dentures, crown and bridges
- Braces (correction of irregularly arranged teeth)
- Dental Implants
- Endodontic surgeries
- Child care : Complete oral health care restorations, root canal, space maintainers, habit breaking appliance
- Trauma care
- Dental treatment for physically and mentally handicapped children
- Correction of cleft lip and cleft palate
- Tobacco cessation clinic
- Oral Cancer prevention and detection
The state of the art equipment available in the hospital facilitates both the students and the staff to provide excellent oral healthcare to the patients. The treatment is provided at subsidised rates and treatment concessions are also given based upon the institutional policy to help needy patients .The hospital is also equipped with lifts ,ramps and separate parking space for the physically disabled.
The hospital is located in the heart of the city which is easily accessible by bus ,metro ,cab ,car and auto.
Regular screening camps and educational talks conducted help to create an awareness amongst the target population regarding oral healthcare.
9:00 am to 04:00 pm (Monday to Saturday)
Lunch : 12:30 pm- 1:30 pm
The hospital will be closed on Sundays and all public holidays .
Kindly refer to the FAQ section (https://www.dapmrvdc.edu.in/faqs/) for further details